Our employees are our most important potential – because their enthusiasm is the energy that drives us!
A company needs to offer more than just a good salary to attract and hold on to talent.
Which is why Mitsubishi Electric offers its employees the option to combine financial and other benefits to suit their particular life situation.
Basic salary plus performance bonus
- Fixed salary as per employment contract
- Holiday and Christmas allowance
- Variable salary based on personal successes
- Overtime can be taken as time off in lieu or paid in accordance with current regulations.
- Our works doctor is regularly available to staff
- Employer- and employee-financed insurance modules for individual pension arrangements
- Group accident insurance worldwide and 24/7
- Social funds to provide assistance for employees in emergency situations
As part of its corporate benefits, Mitsubishi Electric offers employees a wide range of leisure activities including football and tennis, discounts at health clubs and on massages as preventative health care for your wellbeing.
We strive to support and encourage our employees in their further development in many ways, including the following:
- Internal training such as intercultural training, training in communications, languages etc.
- Talent Development Center to develop specific potentials in the company
- External training based on individual development potentials
Flexibility in time – a good “work/life balance”
Thanks to the flexibility that Mitsubishi Electric offers, our employees can influence and shape their work/life balance. We offer special leave of absence arrangements for special occasions.
Parents have the benefit of special working time modules.
An intercultural experience
With employees from more than 30 different nations, Mitsubishi Electric is the perfect place to experience and live multicultural experiences.
We work in multicultural teams and offer a number of intercultural training programmes throughout the year.